20150327

Custom Pet Portraits from Photos by me, Artist Robin Zebley


Boxer Oil Painting
Hi and welcome to my site! I'm Robin Zebley, I paint custom portraits from your photos!
Small Dog Portrait
People, pets, homes, wedding venues, vacation spots for yourself or as a very special gift.  My pricing is below.
Wire Haired Pointing Griffon I painted

I enjoy taking your photos and turning them into meaningful art.

Grandparent Portrait Drawing

I've been featured on t.v., newspapers and Colored Pencil Magazine.  My work is in a permanent University collection, has been sold in gallery shows, and I've won local awards every time I enter!

English Bulldogs with Lab Oil Painting Portrait
 But my favorite honor is to be chosen to paint or draw beloved pets or kids or homes for my customers all over the world!
Yorkshire Terrier by me, Robin Zebley

I'm in the Philadelphia suburbs but the magic of the internet means I actually have work all over the world!  I've painted hundreds and hundreds of portraits all over the world with 100% great feedback and guarantee my work.

Oil Painting Portrait, Philadelphia Artist, Robin Zebley
I paint and draw in the order I receive orders, so my waiting list varies.  As of today, it's between 3 and 4 weeks for oil painting portraits, watercolor and ink house portraits and colored pencil.  (If you're deadline is short, just contact me and I'll let you know if I can fit it in by working overtime).


I accept credit card or Paypal through my Etsy shop.  

Here's more info on how to order a custom portrait.  Pricing is below.

And here's lots more samples!  I have them on all of my pages!

Cats Sleeping Painting in Colored Pencil
Wire Haired Pointing Griffon Dog Portrait

Pet and People Portraits
Oil Paintings or
Colored Pencil on Paper

8" x 10" - $225
11 x 14" - $275
16 x 20" - $325
18 x 24" - $375
Larger sizes available, please contact me for pricing.

Shipping for sizes 11 x 14 and under, $20.  16 x 20 and 18 x 24 is $30.



House Portraits, Wedding Venues, Churches
Oil Paintings, Watercolor and Ink, Colored Pencil

11 x 14 - $195
16 x 20 - $250

Other sizes are certainly do-able and I will discount a multiples if ordered together.  Just email and let's discuss!  Robin         

Black Pug on his beach vacation
I paint pets of all types and homes in my signature colorful style with a splash of whimsy, watercolor embellished with ink.  Questions are always welcome!  Contact me!  Robin
Custom House Portrait Painting

Love this scruffy dog! His portrait was fun to paint!
Striped Tiger Cat Painting Portrait by Robin Zebley
Wirehaired Pointing Griffon, a favorite breed of mine to paint!
Contact me, no obligation!  Text or voice: 610-220-8053 or email at robinzebley@gmail.com

Labrador Retriever Portrait Painting
Wedding Venue Paintings make a great gift for the couple who has everything!
Glidden House, Cleveland Ohio Wedding Venue Portrait

More Portraits HERE