20150320

House Portraits by me, Robin Zebley

Custom House Portrait with Spring Flowers by me, Robin Zebley
This beautiful home with pretty spring flowers is my latest watercolor and ink portrait.  Guess what?  There WERE no spring flowers in the photo of the home, but I "grew" some, with ... ahem..."artistic license"!

Townhouse Watercolor Portrait

I also paint Pets in the houses.  Here's a beautiful home in Vermont with 7 cats paintings included.


Looking FOR a pet or people portrait?  Here's some of the hundreds I've painted! Right HERE

Portraits of Homes make fabulous and unique gifts!

I've been painting a lot of houses as wedding gifts for the couple who has everything, also a great Parents' gift!

House Watercolor and Ink Painting

I even paint historic houses, here's one from Chicago
Chicago House Portrait
Another great wedding or anniversary gift idea is an oil painting of their wedding venue!  I've enjoyed painting some really romantic spots!


I've got tons of references, and guarantee my work 100 percent.

Questions, please just contact me!  Robin.  Email: 610-220-8053, or email robinzebley@gmail.com  Love for you to share my site and work with your friends!