20150225

Big White Custom Home Portrait with Mature Trees in the Background

Custom House Portrait, Watercolor and Ink by me, artist Robin Zebley

Glad you stopped by to see my custom house and pet portraits!  This one is a recent commission of a large home with really elegant landscaping, a punchy red door and to-die-for mature trees behind the house.

Can you imagine the views back there?

I've been enjoying painting houses, so many of them are for gifts and the response has been so sweet!  I am so lucky that so many of my customers are coming back for gifts for other loved ones who saw the very first one I painted!

I enjoy inking them at the end with a bit of whimsy.  I just think houses have personality, too!  This one doesn't have any pets, but I often include mini pet portraits either looking out the window or in the front yard.

Today I'm working on a sweet Victorian home with all that gingerbread, and that one is including a squirrel because it wouldn't "look like" that home without one in the tree!  Thanks for stopping!  If you have any questions at all please contact me (tab on the top or info on the sidebar to the right).  Hope to "see" you again! Robin